Romantic Book Square
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Romantic Book Square

Dit is een forum waar wij eens lekker kunnen babbelen over boeken, )

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Marisa
Admin
Marisa

Aantal berichten : 314
Leeftijd : 42
Registration date : 01-02-08

Wat lees je?
Schrijster:
Titel:
Tot nu toe?: Goed

Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites   Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Icon_minitimewo maa 11, 2009 1:35 pm

Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Kate1cover

Future Atlanta is an interesting place to live. One moment magic dominates, and cars stall and guns fail. The next, technology takes over and the defensive spells no longer protect your house from monsters. Here skyscrapers topple under onslaught of magic; werebears and werehyenas prowl through the ruined streets; and the Masters of the Dead, necromancers driven by their thirst of knowledge and wealth, pilot blood-crazed vampires with their minds.

In this world lives Kate Daniels. Kate likes her sword a little too much and has a hard time controlling her mouth. The magic in her blood makes her a target, and she spent most of her life hiding in plain sight. But when Kate's guardian is murdered, she must choose to do nothing and remain safe or to pursue his preternatural killer. Hiding is easy, but the right choice is rarely easy...

Damn I’ve another addiction. How I loved Cassie palmer and Dante Valentine……….. I adore Kate.
She is just de mix between those two. I get a slow start but that was not the book but my sleepy head and when my foggy mind registered after two pages that this was my cup of tea the blinds went up and I was hooked the rest of every page I come along.

Kate is a mystery for everybody and everybody just think she just a ordinary merc. You think that to but with every step she takes you know there is something and that something is her blood but what?

The story start when Kate discovers that her guardian is killed and she wants blood, revenge and peace in her soul. So she starts an investigation with permission of the knight’s (an order of magic users who clean up after magic goes wrong for a price that is payable for the person of request not like the mercs where kates belong to, they name there price and they solve your problem) because her guardian Greg was a knight. When she hit the first documents she know she is in trouble because every group is a suspect and there’re some people she don’t want to meet or come a cross, but for Greg she will do it. And then the trouble start when she get a foon call of her friend and sometime partner Jim, A shapeshifter that his lord and master wants to speak to kate… Yeah just great.

When you follow her journey to find the killer of her guardian you come across some very interesting uhhh people most intruding of all……. Curran, the beast lord…… damn when you get the first description you like… hmmm …oke but when he and kate are in a “how is the toughest” battle you are like ohh yeah baby give it to me and on the other hand you like “kick his butt Kate, come on girl” and secretly you hope that they kiss and make up. But what I say I had hope for that. But sometimes things don’t turn the way you like it.

What can I say but: Kate Daniels here I come for the next and the next and the next.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.romanticbooksquare.nl
Lady Caella
Admin
Lady Caella

Aantal berichten : 582
Leeftijd : 49
Registration date : 08-02-08

Wat lees je?
Schrijster: Gena Showalter
Titel: The darkest pleasure
Tot nu toe?: Moet nog beginnen

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites   Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Icon_minitimewo maa 11, 2009 4:09 pm

Geweldige review meid....

Alleen heel erg slecht voor mijn portemonee....Hij staat genoteerd op de wishlist.

En wist je trouwens ook dat ze naar de RT convention komt.... cheers
Marisa
Admin
Marisa

Aantal berichten : 314
Leeftijd : 42
Registration date : 01-02-08

Wat lees je?
Schrijster:
Titel:
Tot nu toe?: Goed

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites   Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Icon_minitimewo maa 11, 2009 5:44 pm

yep dat wist ik en ik had zoiets van weet je wat voor dat we dara naar toe gaan lees ik het eerst want als het dan geweldig is weet ik zeker dat ik ff langs haar moet hoppe
Gesponsorde inhoud

BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites   Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites Icon_minitime

Ilona Andrews - Magic Bites
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» Ilona Andrews - Magic Strikes
» Ilona Andrews - magic burns kate daniels deel 2

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Romantic Book Square :: Boeken :: Paranormaal :: Beoordelingen-
Ga naar: