Romantic Book Square
Wilt u reageren op dit bericht? Maak met een paar klikken een account aan of log in om door te gaan.

Romantic Book Square

Dit is een forum waar wij eens lekker kunnen babbelen over boeken, )

IndexPortalLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1)

Ga naar beneden 
2 plaatsers
AuteurBericht
Marisa
Admin
Marisa

Aantal berichten : 314
Leeftijd : 42
Registration date : 01-02-08

Wat lees je?
Schrijster:
Titel:
Tot nu toe?: Goed

Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1) Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1)   Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1) Icon_minitimedi maa 31, 2009 2:46 pm

Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1) Im_the11

There's a new breed of soccer mom in town-with fangs.

Does drinking blood make me a bad mother? That's the question single mom Jessica Matthews faces when she wakes from a savage attack sucking on the thigh of Patrick O'Halloran, a super-hot Irish vampire who'd generously offered his femoral artery to save her from death...only to make her one of the undead.

Jessica can't rest until the beast that did this to her is caught. Meanwhile, she's having trouble committing to Patrick (in the vampire handbook, physical intimacy costs you several hundred years of being bound together) and keeping her kids in line.

Ah what a LOL I get with reading this book. You know I like to vs writers well this is MaryJanice Davidson VS Susan Sizemore.

Jessie is a widow and it’s sucks not only did her rotting ex-husband cheat on her she has to life with the fact that he is dead she’s a life and that his girlfriend for whom he left her for is still in town with their baby.

But that is al coming to change when she is taking the garbage out side and is attacked by some hairy thing and the moment when she is awake she finds her shelf sucking blood out of the (upper ) leg of some hunkie Irishman. Shit and her libido was on a downhill now it’s racing sky high. Then when she is let to the gym were 10 other people are waiting, al town folks who are just turn to vamp. But the thing that’s sucks the most is that Ex-hubbies girlfriend is all so vamp that is just not fair. So what do you do right claw the shit out of that husband steeling bitch. But ohhhh no that is not aloud. And just when you think you got your rage under control your hunky Irishman tells you he is not only your master but also yeah you feel that one coming ehy. But this one is yours and hole Broken heart will know it but you don’t claim him he just has to fallow some rules (uhh he don’t know that there are any rules but for good order there are some) : Not looking at other women , not touching other women not smiling to other women as for the other women: Don’t look at the man, don’t touch the man no smiling at the man or momma is going to kick some serious ass. Oh And most of al don’t touch the children because then you ‘re dead meat. Well that sums it all up.

If you like humor and vamps then this book is your cup of tea. The story is simple but intriguing enough to want to know more about the town called Broken heart, where “other kin” Want to start a new life for their own, and the people of broken heart are a happy to leave the town that had give them a broken heart ( hence the name) but put in some rough vamps who want domination on humans and some hunkie males to save the day then you get a lovely read for a Sunday afternoon when you want to sink down and have some fun.

Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.romanticbooksquare.nl
Lady Caella
Admin
Lady Caella

Aantal berichten : 582
Leeftijd : 49
Registration date : 08-02-08

Wat lees je?
Schrijster: Gena Showalter
Titel: The darkest pleasure
Tot nu toe?: Moet nog beginnen

Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1) Empty
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1)   Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1) Icon_minitimewo apr 01, 2009 1:35 pm

Okay, dit klinkt ook wel erg lekker...ik zal deze in de nabije toekomst wel eens van je lenen, zodat ik kan kijken of dit wel iets voor mij is.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
http://www.romanticbooksquare.nl

Michele Bardsley - I'm the Vampire, That's Why (the Broken Heart, Oklahoma series 1)
Terug naar boven 
Pagina 1 van 1
 Soortgelijke onderwerpen
-
» All I Want for Christmas is a Vampire - Kerrlyn Sparks
» Kerrelyn Sparks - Secret life of a vampire
» Kerrelyn Sparks - Forbidden night with a vampire
» Raven Hart - The vampire's seduction (Savannah vampires book 1)
» Shannon Drake - Beneath a blood red moon (Vampire serie book 1)

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
Romantic Book Square :: Boeken :: Paranormaal :: Beoordelingen-
Ga naar: